Kingsfield Academy are delighted to announce that our successful Foundations in Commercial Awareness on E&C Projects program is now available as an elearning course. This ECITB approved Elearning course provides key knowledge and understanding of the commercial context of an engineering construction project covering topics such as the project environment, contracting, the role of project controls, and change management. The Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB) is the officialskills, standards and qualifications body in the UK.
What you will learn?
- Develop a commercial mind-set
- Better understanding of project role interdependencies
- Greater appreciation for how individual action contributes to project profit and loss
- Increased understanding of contractual arrangements
- Better awareness of change and its impact on project baselines
Who is it for?
- All project team members who want to gain a better understanding of project margin & profitability
- Project team members in an engineering, technical or design role to improve their awareness of the impact of technical decisions on commercial outcomes
- Individuals in support roles to develop awareness of the commercial context of an engineering construction project
- A willingness to learn
What do you get?
- An ECITB certificate of training
- If your organisation is an ECITB levy payer, it may be able to recoup the cost of the course
£99 excl. VAT
For further information or to register contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org