This 2-3 day workshop addresses the management of commercial, contractual and risk factors on EPC projects for successful project outcomes in oil and gas (onshore/offshore/subsea), power, renewables sectors.
In this course, we address the challenges of managing multiple pressures originating in the project execution process, engineering, procurement and construction partners and multiple stakeholders such as authorities, local communities or operators.
This 2-3 day workshop focuses on the management of commercial and contractual aspects that arise during the project execution phase from contract award(s) to commissioning and completion in knowledge areas of scope, risk, contract, time as well as communication and stakeholder management.
Key course themes:
- Proactive Contract Management
- Change & Claim Management
- Project Controls, Reporting & Forecasting
- Dispute Avoidance & Dispute Readiness
- Supply Chain & Stakeholder Relationship Management
Who is this for?
Project Managers, and project professionals from across the disciplines including Engineering, Procurement, Contracts/Legal, Project Controls, Construction in Owner/Employer or Contractor organisations.
This is not a “sit back and listen” course. Delegates should be prepared for an active and participative workshop that includes;
- Expert led tutorials introducing concepts and outline analytical techniques and tools
- Practical exercises and activities involving the application of tools and techniques
- Problem solving
- Relevant industry case studies & scenarios
- Discussion and brain-storming
- Relational & leadership role play and micro-skills training